California-Bay Area

Hair & Makeup Artist

hello!

do you have any recommendations on popular hair and makeup artists in the bay area?  i am helping my bride-to-be friend find someone who can do a great job and is affordable.

would love to hear your suggestions.  thanks ladies!

Re: Hair & Makeup Artist

• vb0000vb0000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sweetie Face Makeup, found her quotes to be one of the more affordable ones and no travel fee for the East Bay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your friend getting married?  I used beautyonlocationbyliz.com .  She does charge for travel, though, so if the wedding's outside of the South Bay/Peninsula area, that might increase your friend's costs.  But the prices are good, and she did a great job on me and my bridesmaids.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm not sure....but you can also ask at the make-up counters in the mall.  thats what i'd do (but my BFF is a make-up artist, so i dont have to =)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi my name is LeNea Monique i am a make up artist here in the bay area I am a traveling make up artist which means i will go to your venue i work with brides to fit their budget i know weddings can be pricey so i like to give packages if you have anymore questions please send me an email thanks so much goodluck...

Leneamonique@aol.com

LUXE MAKE UP
    SAN JOSEEmbarassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards