Pennsylvania-Central

speaking of deleting...

How do you delete an entire thread you posted?  My seamstress just called about my dress post and I just want to get rid of it...

Re: speaking of deleting...

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Above the post reply button there's an option to delete and report. Curious, what did your seamstress say about it?
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • MeowsAlotMeowsAlot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's against etiquette...but it's not worth dealing with it. 
  • edited December 2011
    I dealt with that with my venue.  They shouldn't be here and as long as you tell the truth, you have every right to vent.  I'm sorry you have to deal with that.  You just hit delete and it will ask if you want to delete all child threads as well.
  • Keri825Keri825 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't see your post before you deleted it, but I'm sorry you are having problems with your seamstress. I think it's very helpful to hear both good and bad feedback from people about their vendors. You should be able to post what you want. And tell your seamstress that it's against Knot rules for vendors to be on here.
  • MeowsAlotMeowsAlot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This has been terribly stressful for me.  All I posted was true and mostly was me asking for opinions non-related to the vendor but what to do with trying on a dress that has been pressed--it wasn't done maliciously, and the shop resolved the situation by finishing the dress and having it ready this week instead of next.  I picked my finished dress up today...9 days to go.   
  • edited December 2011
    Breathe and enjoy everything--it will be wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards