California-Bay Area

San Fran/ SFO hotel help (XP)

Hello Ladies. I am an Oct 2011 Knottie and would love some help if you wouldn't mind giving it. Who better to help then the ladies that live in the area. I would really appreciate it.

We just got back from San Francisco yesterday and can't wait to go back! We stayed at the Hyatt by SFO and it was very nice. The big down side for H was no free internet. He needed it for work to check his email since he was having problems with logging in to his work email via his phone. 

I have been looking at hotels with free internet but most of them are LaQuinta's and the like. I have no issues with La Quinta or Best Western since 90% of the ones I've stayed in are nice. The problem is the reviews I see online and the star ratings are really low. I want to make sure we stay at the best hotel possible for us when we go back in April. 

Accessibility to the airport is a big thing since he will be going to and from the airport for work/ working at the airport while there. Also our friend/ coworker will be going again too. He likes Embassy Suits but some of the reviews online make it seem iffy. He likes it because you get free food and drinks during the week. Is the SFO Embassy Suits any good?

Needs:

free shuttle that runs regularly to/ from the airport 
or 
in San Fran, walking distance to attractions/ parks/ etc and we wil rent a car

free internet

not crazy expensive 

What would be a plus:

free breakfast

free parking for guests (if we rent)

Thank you all so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: San Fran/ SFO hotel help (XP)

• The SFO Embassy Suites in Burlingame (or San Mateo? - the one SOUTH of the airport, not the one north in San Bruno or Millbrae) sure seems good to me. We've recommended it to out-of-town wedding guests (not enough to block rooms). I live within walking distance, and my fiance and I will go to the bar or lobby on quiet weekends, just for a change of scene. It's got great views of the Bay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards