California-Bay Area

Need ceremony ideas - Carmel

I want to get married in Carmel but i'm struggling finding a ceremony site.  I want something outdoors, preferably surrounded by trees.  Not too far from carmel by the sea as that's where we're considering having our reception and where everyone will stay. 

Thoughts?

Re: Need ceremony ideas - Carmel

• Have you looked at lover's point in Pacific Grove?  It's about 15-20 minutes away from Carmel.  It has a really amazing view of the bay. 
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are also a couple of places in Carmel Valley that are amazing.  Holman ranch and los laureles lodge are really beautiful.
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • There's the Monterey Stone Chaple (indoor or outdoor setting), and they will also send an officiant to any location in Monterey County.  Search their name online, or 'A By the Sea Wedding' will also get you to their website.  I am using their minister at Berwick Park (quarter mile from Lover's Point, but smaller and less public crowds). Berwick and Lover's Point are very near the famous Seven Gables Inn.  You can book these parks on the cliffside, or other small nearby parks with woodsy settings or gazebo, at the City of Pacific Grove website for $150 per hour, 2 hour minimum.  You can also use Lover's Point beach at no charge, but it is very public and you must consult the tides table for your time of day...you don't want to be on this very small beach at high tide!  I hope this helps.  There are great photos of weddings in all of the Monterey/Carmel areas served by 'A By the Sea Wedding'.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards