California-Bay Area

Hello!!!

Hello my fellow Bay Area brides I just wanted to say hello and hopefully get our board moving. I am sure there are plenty ideas we can share with eachother as well as resources, referrals and tips to make eachothers planning go a little smoother. I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

ChablishLaughing

Re: Hello!!!

• edited December 2011
    hey gurl!
    holler Sept 2011 !!  =)
  • hunee=pyehunee=pye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEY REESE
  • mapledonutsmapledonuts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!! I view some other boards and I do have to say this is one of the slowest. For how many people live in the Bay Area I am pretty surprised. Lets try to change that.
    My wedding is in July 2011, anyone else?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know! It makes me sad how slow this board is.

I'm getting married in two weeks 9-18-10 in Tilden Park. I can't wait!!

What have been the biggest challenges you've faced so far in planning?
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married 9/17/11 I really hope we can get our board going
  • edited December 2011
    Hey hunee=pye I see you on the AAW board. Where are you from in the Bay?
    I live in Vallejo.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JKEYES I'm from Oakland but live in San Pablo
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married 9/10/11 in Santa Rosa (currently living in Concord right now).
  • edited December 2011

kmi...i am a 9.10.11 bride as well.  i spend a lot of time on the sept 2011 board!  you should head on over!

where is your wedding in Santa Rosa?  i was going to have mine in Sonoma, but i switched it to SF a few weeks ago.  the city felt more like us...but its just SO beautiful in wine country....

• edited December 2011
    We're having it at the Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club.  I went to school over there and FI grew up over there, so it just made sense for us to get married over there :) I had my heart set on SF, but every place we looked at that we liked was either way over our budget...or they were going to be renovating/doing construction :(  Where in the city are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011
    we're having our ceremony in a park (i dont want to say which one b/c its not totally secure yet...i will have to confirm it this friday: exaclty 1 year in advance...thats how the parks work here in SF)
    and our reception will be at Axis Cafe in Potrero Hill.  i'm STOKED!

when we were looking into Sonoma...we were going to have our guests stay at the Fountaingrove Inn...is that where your guests are staying?  i thought it looked So nice!
  • edited December 2011
    Reese, you definitely have to keep us updated! I want to hear where the park is!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Reese- we haven't thought that far ahead as far as where our guests will be staying. Most of them are from the Bay Area already, and the few that might be traveling may be staying closer to where my family lives (Vacaville).  I was considering the Hilton down the street, but I guess that's something I'll have to figure out :)  A wedding in one of the parks in SF sounds lovely!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad a few of you are posting on this board.  We will wake it up soon here!  I love reading all the ideas, I am a fall 2011 bride but still searching for locations....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards