California-Bay Area
Options

Need San Francisco photo help

Hey Knotties,
I need your expertise. I’m looking for the best place to take photos in the San Francisco area. This can be wedding or engagement photos. Also, tell me why. Does the place have great lighting? Filled with nature? Modern buildings? What makes it unique to where you live and why would someone want to take wedding-related photos there? I’ll be using your Knot name, btw.
Thanks in advance!
Knot Annie
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Need San Francisco photo help

• Options
    edited December 2011

I don't know if this is the best place but one good place IMO, is the Palace of Fine Arts rotunda is a nice spot! Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Embaradero area, Pier 39. I'm trying to get my engagement pics taken on Treasure Island.

~~~Lynsey~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am taking my engagement pics in SF and I thought about Baker Beach and the Japanese Tea Garden, I was doing research and someone actually said one a website that thosee two places are the best for SF pics after I had already decided on them, You've gotta pay to get into the Tea Garden, but its worth it and only like $7.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    another great place - depending on your style - is the mission.  there is a lot of cool graffiti and artwork everywhere.  its super colorful - and then there's always dolores park too!
  • Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are taking our engagement photos at The Palace of Fine Arts - it's an amazing area and i fell in live instantly with the incredible architecture and area around.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards