California-Bay Area

Classic Car Rental

I've been searching for a company that rents out classic cars, like 1930's to 50's not really looking for a Rolls Royce. I have seen Nlslimos but I am seeking something different than that. The rental can be just the car no driver. Please help. 

Re: Classic Car Rental

• Aimless9570Aimless9570 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Preface:
    My father belongs to classic car clubs and restores cars (as a hobby).  So I've grown up with classic cars my entire life....

So...
    It will be hard to rent a car without the owner/driver.  He or she will not want to let you or your FI drive their classic car.  No offense but that is their baby and you are a liability.

With that said, I would recommend googling local car clubs in the area and see if any of the members would be willing to drive for your wedding.  You could also put an add in a car magazine such as Hemmings Motor News or even Goodguys...depending on what type of classic you are looking for.   

Do you only need one car or did you want a caravan of cars for your wedding party to leave in, as well?  What part of the Bay Area are you in?  I might be able to give you some more tips/contacts if I can pinpoint your location and the type of classic car(s) you want.  When is the wedding and where?

I am personally having my father's hot rod as our departure car for my wedding in September.  He has a 1935 Ford Beach Wagon (better known as a "woody").  He will be driving us away from the venue and to the hotel after-party.

HTH!
    ~Amy

• edited December 2011
    Hey, we are in the Santa Cruz area and just need an "exit car." Any ideas of where to post a "want ad" for any classic car? I am not too picky on the car.
  • Dawn  ReisDawn Reis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do I find classic car clubs?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards