California-Bay Area

How much are you paying for rented chair-covers?

I wasn't planning to use chair covers, but now I'm reconsidering.  The venue has white chair covers for $5 each.  That seems high to me.  Can anyone tell me what I could expect as a basic cost per chair cover?  So many of the website don't post their fee schedule.  We will have about 50 chairs.  Our wedding is in San Jose.  Thanks.

Re: How much are you paying for rented chair-covers?

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue charges $7 per chair, which is ridiculous, or $2 if we provide the chair covers.  We're looking around, but I'm inclined to skip them.
  • edited December 2011
    My venue charged $5 per chair and $2 per chair sash. We ended up finding chavari chairs for $4.99 including the chair cushion, so we went that route.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi
    I wonder where you found $4.99 chiavari chairs? Most of the vendors I've asked quoted at least $6.99/ chair after all kind of "discount".
  • edited December 2011

Do you mind sharing that info for me too? I want to rent chivari chairs but haven't found  a good deal. My email is magoo_925@yahoo.com
    TIA :)

• edited December 2011
    As a planner I can say- that is about average-  if you are bringing any other rentals in - it is cheaper to rent chairs at $3.00 each from classic or similar rental company.

If you are considering  a "Day of Coordiantor"  or need general inspiration- check out our daily blog- and services  http://www.idovenues.com/
  • kuddles220kuddles220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is expensive, I am actually purchasing my chair covers for $2 and some change. And then will sell them on ebay after. It seemed cheaper that way. And nice to get somewhat of a refund
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards