California-Bay Area

Get together :)

Hi there my name is Nicole and I live Fairfield. 

Does anyone want to get together to go dress shopping or talk about wedding ideas?  I am new to the Bay area, my fiance and I grew up in Ohio and I do not have any friends here to do fun wedding stuff with.  Maybe a group of us can get together!  I am free any night after 6 or Thursdays/Fridays during the day.

message me or facebook me at http://www.facebook.com/Odonnell.nicole

A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.

Re: Get together :)

• GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would, except I am a San Franciscan native living on the East Coast (Washington, DC now, but moving to Boston come fall) with a wedding in my old hometown.  :-(
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole!

Welcome to the Bay Area :)

My name is May.

I'm interested to come and join you to talk about wedding ideas. When is your wedding? This will give my friends a break from listening to me talk about wedding plans, not that I do it excessively (I hope!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole!

My FI and I currently live in Oakland but are both former Midwesterners! I was born and raised in Illinois, came out here for college, and have been here ever since. I'm planning for a wedding in my old hometown since it's closer for our families. Are you planning on getting married here or in Ohio?

I work and go to school full time but would be interested in a get together if the time works out!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi girls :)

I am planning my wedding in Ohio and I feel like I have so much to think of and do (I will only be home for a week this summer and a week at Christmas next year to get everything in orfer there). 

When would you guys be free I am on any week night or Thursdays and Fridays all day :)
    A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
  • edited December 2011
    My schedule varies from week to week but I'm usually free Thursday before 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards