California-Bay Area
Options

Warm Choc Chip cookies delivered in San Jose?

We would like to have warm chocolate chip cookies delivered to our reception about a half hour before it ends (served w/milk, too, of course).  We're getting married in south San Jose on Oct 23.  Does anyone know of a baker or bakery that makes exceptional choc chip cookies?  

My FI really wants the choc chips to be milk chocolate, rather than semi-sweet.  As for me, I'd prefer oatmeal raisin.  But if we could get reg choc chip cookies, freshly baked and delivered still warm, we would be happy.

Our venue could provide them, but I hear they're not really very good: pre-fab dough bought from a commercial supplier, pre-proportioned, then frozen.  You know what I mean.  I'd like to find some exceptional cookies.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Thanks,
T

Re: Warm Choc Chip cookies delivered in San Jose?

• Options
    mrs rivamrs riva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no recs, but i'd shop around for a great bakery and then see if your venue or someone you know can pick them up and have the kitchen at your reception keep them warm in the oven...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Specialty's are the BEST!  you can pick them up from friday...OR you can buy the dough from them.  then have your venue bake them or heat them up in the oven.  YUM!  plus...they have all the flavors you mentioned above.  GL!
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Specialty's. They can deliver them (or you can pick them up) on Friday. I'm not a huge fan, but I know lots of people who love their cookies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards