California-Bay Area
Options

What is....

Re: What is....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  i'm looking for hotels in SF that are reasonably priced.  this is difficult!

NWR:  making cookies for a work baby shower tomorrow.

you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grey's is going to be on in a few so that.

WR nothing really...except going on the knot lol. I am an addict!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: (just not mine) working on projects for my bestie who's getting married on the 16th. Just finished all of the panels for her fan programs.

NWR: Getting ready for the Ducks v Stanford game tomorrow.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: finalizing seating chart and guest list.  I can't believe people are still changing their minds!

NWR: moving my FI from his apartment to our new place this weekend!

Yuki, are you a Stanford grad?  I went to Cal, but FI went to Stanford.  The Big Game can be a stressful time for us.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Mica- We're Ducks fans. Sam went to Oregon (I went to Humboldt State....we don't actually have a valid football team). Some of our best friends went to Cal and we go to the Cal v Oregon game every year either in Eugene or Berkeley. I can't imagine how stressful it must be for you guys during the big game (congrats last year btw, Tiger Woods must have been a bad luck charm on Stanford).

Good Luck with the seating chart!  That was the toughest part of planning for me since Sam's parents are seperated.

Photobucket
  • Options
    mapledonutsmapledonuts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Booo Ducks!!!  FI and I went to Oregon State, so of course we are rooting for Stanford. Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR: Nothing.  I'm done with everything for now; I'm 8 months out.

NWR: I'm studying for the LSAT!  I take it a week from today.  Eek!!!

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Howdy! I keep hoping this board might pick up a little. There have to be a ton of Bay Area brides out there.

Anyway, we saw our first venue yesterday (Sunol Valley Golf Club). It was okay, but I think it would be our choice only if we don't find anything better.

Next weekend we're seeing the Hayes Mansion in SJ.  I wish venues were available for tours on Sundays. One or two each Saturday seems so slow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JCutie- Go Ducks! (but I do have to say that there is a special place in my heart for the Jacquizz and James).

GJones- Good luck with the LSAT!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards