California-Bay Area

Cost for floral centerpieces?

How much are you paying for your floral centerpieces? I am planning for something simple and want to get an idea of what it might cost before I meet with the florist. Thank you

Re: Cost for floral centerpieces?

• edited December 2011
    we had 4.5 inch glass cube vases with pink gerbera daisies and a ribbon tied around the vase- $27 each and we got to keep the vases.
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SF florist quoted $85-90 per table piece, including the costs of renting low vases.
  • edited December 2011
    The florist that I found the best deal with is called heavenly blossoms in San Jose. My centerpieces were qouated at 40, but have allot of flowers and manzanita branched, at other florists I was qouted 80-90 for the same arrangements. Yvonne is who I consulted with and she is super helpufl and will work with you to get what you envision at a price that is reasonable. Good luck
  • bossybigsisbossybigsis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our tall arrangement costs $140 (rental for crystal tree) and short/table-top arrangement was quoted $80

it's ridiculously expensive, i wish i had the patience to look for cheaper florists instead of being so impatient and book a florist.
  • DLTT4EVADLTT4EVA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

it all depends on what you want in the centerpieces. Our centerpiece is $60. It starts at $45 with our florist and they do great work and they have great review.

check them out.

www.vofloraldesign.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards