California-Bay Area

$1000 catering credit

I recently put a $1000 non-refundable deposit down for Caterman Catering for my wedding. Due to an unfortunate circumstance; I will no longer be getting married. Because my deposit is un-refundable I will not be able to get my money back. But they are allowing me to give the credit to someone else. I am looking to sell the $1000 credit for $700. 
If there is anybody who is in need for catering and would like to save a little bit of money on your cost, please contact me at v.kinsman@hotmail.com 

To see their menu and the food that they prepare you can go to www.caterman.net 

Re: $1000 catering credit

• I'm sorry for your change in plans.

How have they been to work with before this point? I'm having trouble with caterers not responding to e-mails or not answering the phone. How long is your contract? I reviewed one that was just the food and price terms, nothing about service or that linens would be provided, or when the final headcount was due, or anything. I'm willing to sacrifice food quality and some money to work with a caterer who treats this as the sizeable business transaction it is, not their party.
  • Erika was the woman who was helping me and she was great. If I left a message she would respond promptly. The credit is good indefinitley. They do provide everything additional you need of course at an extra cost. My wedding was going to be for 50 people and they charged i believe an additional $500 for silverware, glassware, table linens, and napkins. The final head count is i believe 10 days out. The food was actually pretty good. 

Feel free to email me with more questions: v.kinsman@hotmail.com
  • I meant how many pages?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards