California-Bay Area

hair/makeup artist - east bay

Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable hair and makeup people in the east bay?  Need someone for a September wedding. the person I was going to use flaked.

Re: hair/makeup artist - east bay

• Go to any MAC makeup counter and ask if anyone does wedding makeup. They can't talk pricing with you but they will give you their card. You can schedule a trial with them as well. They've always done an amazing job! Andrea at Salon Amour in WC is awesome, you can give her a try.
  • thanks. I have to try that.  I am not going to have time to travel on the day of, so I need someone to be willing to come to me in Oakland.  Walnut Creek and Berkeley (where the MAC is) is too far based on my time frame.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_hairmakeup-artist-east-bay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:fb0ca8aa-05e1-4486-9dca-d83a98d31bdfPost:36a49a1e-0b0d-436a-8e8e-811003a8eda5">hair/makeup artist - east bay</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable hair and makeup people in the east bay?  Need someone for a September wedding. the person I was going to use flaked.
    Posted by cmgilpin[/QUOTE]

Did you find a makeup artist? I'm looking for one for a September wedding I'm in, I'd really like to try out airbrush makeup!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello, i would be able to do the makeup at your wedding location,MAC trained i have done weddings, high fashion photo shoots and recently I just did RaMonna Rizzo from VH1 Mob Wives for a celebrity event. I would be able to quote you a good deal depending on budget and location. I also work as a team with licensed hair stylist if needed, to have you ready in no time. Please email me for an immediate response, phone number and website! Thank you and more importantly, congradulations! Makeupbychanellove@gmail.com
  • www.designherimage.com

This is my makeup and hair artist. My sister and friend are using her as well. Her work is fantastic!
  • RubyRedMUA.com

My friends have used her all for prom as well as other events. She's new in the industry but she does makeup very well and truly listens to what you want. Not to mention that she's really professional and very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards