California-Bay Area
Options

Inexpensive wedding and reception venues in the Bay Area

I am just trying to find a place that would be able to have both the wedding and reception for a budget. 

I am looking to spend 2-4000 on the entire wedding and am having around 50 guests.

Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Re: Inexpensive wedding and reception venues in the Bay Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What part of the Bay Area are you in? Right now I am looking into the Hannah Nicole Winery and they look to have semi-reasonable rates.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into local parks? I think they probably have the best deals. Otherwise I believe there is a winery in LIvermore that is really small and really affordable so it would probably work for you. I thought it looked great but we had far too many guests for it. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Epolos89, what winery??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i forget what it was called. stoney something maybe? it's listed on here comes the guide
  • Options
    edited December 2011

are you looking for anything/anywhere in the BA?  or do you have a specific location in mind?  my venue is pretty inexpensive and its in San Francisco.  its called Axis Cafe.
    GL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Reese551

How many guest are you expecting and what was the rental fee?
    I looked at the web site and it looks like a great place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The winery I think you are talking about is Stonery Rigdge Winery. It is georgous! I go wine tasting there often. The people are wonderful, the wine is good and the outdoor area is intamate. I am considering it for my wedding if I am able to cut my guest list down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking into bargetto winery in soquel ca I am having 100 guests and I love the site its kinda small but its only 3,000 with wine beer and wine maragritas and sagrias included i love it
  • Options
    I'm looking for a venue to have ceremony and reception, central to activities- I have alot of out of towners that will need to be entertained, about 120 guests and a budget of 12K. Any ideas are appreciated. thanks 
  • Options
    If you can get your list down to 45, (that is their max) I would reccomend absinthe in sf hayes valley for your reception. That is where i am having mine. Their minimum is only$ 2500 + 20% grat and 8.75% tax. Their pdr has its own entrance and bathroom so it will feel like a buy out. On top of that their food is incredible. Like food network incredible. Also, their staff was very nice and helpful. If you go to their website they have a very informative page about private wedding events. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards