Georgia-Savannah
Options

So many options...which to choose???!

My fiance and I will be getting married on Tybee Island on a Sunday evening (5 pm) in July.  We're looking into restaurants that will serve as an ideal dinner/"after party" spot for a group of 15 (10 adults + 5 childrens ages 1, 3, 8, 10 & 14).  I'm almost dizzy from the options available between Savannah and Tybee.  Anyone have recommendations to help narrow down the search.  We don't want anything formal due to the ages of the children.  I've been leaning towards The Crab Shack but I've heard that stray cats wander around, which would probably be a a deal breaker for my fiance.

SUGGESTIONS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! 

Re: So many options...which to choose???!

• Options
    The Crab Shack would be your best option for a party that size on Tybee. There are cats around, but there are only a few. You are sitting on what is basically a large wooden deck outside.  You can ask to be seated in one of the indoor areas, which are basically like large screened porches.  The cats don't go in there.  They also tend to be hidden in the gift shop during the hotter parts of the day.  Any where in town where there are docks near by will have cats. 
    If you want other options, try Marlin Monroe's.  They will probably set you up on the deck.  That's usually where they set up larger parties.  Johnny Harris is another option on Victory Drive.  You may call North Beach Grill and see if they would be willing to set up an area for you. Sunday's aren't as busy as Fridays and Saturdays, but this will be during the busy season and there are still crowds. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards