Georgia-Savannah
Options

Reception venues

Do anyone know of a nice elegant venues in Savannah... I am looking into the Charles Morris Center, but I want other non expensive option... My Church is on East Board and I am trying to prevent my guess from driving from one side of town to the next...

The Mansion is way out of my budget just to rent is like 20k... I want something really nice intimate and elogant for about 150 guess.....  I really would love to bring in my own caters if possible....

By the way CHM Center charge for everything the chairs, tables etc... I really would like for all basic essentials to be including in the building or room reantal....

My wedding is a little over a year away, but I want to get some things out the way!

Re: Reception venues

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Have you looked into Savannah Station?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't yet, but I will... Thx... Someone told me to try the Hall that is on base...

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can think of on base is the Hunter Club.  They are currently updating it and there is construction there.  You could try it.  I've been to several events there and they have all been nice but I wouldn't really refer to it as elegant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Deborah BDeborah B member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Savannah Riverboat Cruises can do it all and at a very resonable price
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards