Georgia-Savannah

Review of my Savannah / Tybee vendors

We got married on the beach at Tybee this past Sunday 7/15. Had an amazing experience and wanted to give a shout out to our vendors:

Photography Cynthia Jill Photography she is based in Conyers but will travel if available. She does AMAZING work!

Hair/Makeup Beyond Beautiful by Heather. She's local and travels to you. She is beyond talented, competitively priced, and the SWEETEST person you will ever meet. She did my hair and makeup plus hair of my two girls and we were over the top pleased with everything.

Cake Kathryn Williams from North Beach Bar and Grill's bakery. She designed the most beautiful 2tier, all ivory, beach themed cake that was absolutely delicious!!! And only 75. Publix couldnt even beat that!

Officiant Rev. Steven Schulte. He was such a pleasure to work with!

Wedding Coord Creative Coastal Events we coordinted our wedding via email in less than 4 months. They were always super prompt with they're replies and they were VERY reasonably priced.

Post Ceremony Dinner this was slightly disappointing. Our party of 15 ate at Vicki's on Tybee. Super friendly staff and beautiful decor/atmosphere. Food was hit or miss, though, but we had a great time anyway. :

The weather was beautiful and only 89 degrees! Unbelievable for July!

Best wishes to all of you bridal beauties in the planning stages. Wishing you much happiness and the wedding of your dreams.

Re: Review of my Savannah / Tybee vendors

• Thank you for your review!  Im getting married on Tybee Island on October 13!  Im also using Beyond Beautiful by HEather for hair and makeup!  I tried to get Steven Schulte to do our ceremony but he was booked!

Glad your day was so special!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards