Georgia-Savannah

Trolley Car

Has anyone ever used one of the trolley cars to transport wedding guests and wedding party to and from their receptions?  If so, what was the cost and how would you rate their services?

Thanks,

Melanie
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trolley Car

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My brother and his wife had one to transport the wedding party from the church down town to the yacht club where the reception was.  I'm not sure what he cost was, but the service was great.  They used the Old Town Trolley.  They have a white one that they use for weddings. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I am doing the same thing....google trolley tours savannah and I think there's a handful of options. I called around for prices, Old Savannah Tours quoted me around $300 for first 3 hours and $100/hour for any addt'l hours.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Gray Line/Swept Away Savannah and it was about $200 for two hours.  We only used it for about an hour or so though to transport us from the church to the reception along with the wedding party.  They also were open and willing to stop at various locations for pictures along the way, so we did most of our fun bridal party pictures at Wormsloe.  I highly recommend them!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Old Savannah Tours they drew up a contract for $300 for three hours.  They are great about communicating and even will give you coupons for your guest if they want to do other tours with them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you.  If you can remember, please let me know what you thought of their services.

Melanie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Will do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards