Georgia-Savannah

Anyone getting married AFTER October and looking for gold charger plates?

We are having a destination wedding in Savannah and our reception at Olde Pink House in October. I have purchased 12" square gold charger plates to use at the reception. They are very high quality from Ten Strawberry Street and can be seen here:

http://www.zappos.com/highbury-12-square-lacquer-chargers-set-of-4-gold?channel=37&mr:referralID=4004284a-46c8-11e1-a1f9-001b2166c2c0

They are extremely heavy, take up a lot of space and I was thinking that if I could sell them to a Savannah bride after the wedding that we wouldn't have to transport them back home. This would certainly take some coordinating but could work out for one of you. These are not like chargers from Michael's or Wal-Mart (not that there is anything wrong with those chargers). They retail for $29 for a set of 4 (they are amazing and I love them, but I would never pay that much. I got a great deal)

I have 130 and I am willing to sell them for $250. I will also have tons of gold mercury glass votives that I could part with.

Again, your wedding would have to be after October 20th, which is my wedding date. :) Let me know if you're interested.
October 2012 Board: June Siggy

Re: Anyone getting married AFTER October and looking for gold charger plates?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards