Georgia-Savannah

Air Brushed Make up

Anyone know any make up artists in the area that do air brushed make up?
MAY 2011 SIGGY CHALLENGE : YOU & MOH (I was also her MOH)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Bio**

Re: Air Brushed Make up

• edited December 2011
    if you go to www.bridalbar.com they have references for make-up artists that can do airbrush.  Not sure if you will have to pay a traveling fee though.  They maybe be able to recommend someone out there.

Good luck!

• bean0408bean0408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alicia @ Wicked Hair can do airbrush =)
  • edited December 2011
    There are two I contacted, they turned out to be really expensive, but do really good work.

Here's the info-

http://www.dollfacebyjules.com/ She charges $250

info@bellebycatiestarr.com     She charges $150. Her website is under construction so she sent me picture through e-mail.

Hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    HA, I just called literally every salon/spa in Savannah to find someone who does airbrush.  Try above mentioned Dollface by Jules,  Parkwest Salon, and Spa Bleu.  I called at least 10 different places.  Parkwest salon was around $75 if you want them to come to you it's an additional $100.  And Spa Bleu is $75 as well I think.
  • otishereotishere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same problem!  I'm looking for someone that does hair and makeup.  Can't find anyone that does both.  The quotes I'm getting, for just the makeup mind you, are $200!  And that is just for the bride!  

My photographer gave me the name of a lady at a salon there that does both, but she left and they won't give me her new info. Pretty frustrating!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.
    I found someone to do mine at the Merle Norman salon closer to where I live. Try those kinds of places. I'm only paying $75 for my trial + day of.
    MAY 2011 SIGGY CHALLENGE : YOU & MOH (I was also her MOH)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    **Bio**
  • edited December 2011
    Does Merle Norman do Airbrush? Who there is doing yours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards