Pennsylvania-Central

NWR: Halloween Plans

I know it's super early to be talking about this but my fiance's band is playing a show at the Dragonfly on October 31st in Harrisburg. It's going to be -Nasty Nate-The Dead 50's-KnuckldusterIt's a COSTUME PARTY and contest with a bunch of prizes. Anyway, local knotties and their hubbies should come out just because dressing up and listening to live bands is COOL. Also, this is a benefit show so the bands don't make any money, it all goes to charity.

Re: NWR: Halloween Plans

• edited December 2011
    ooh that sounds fabulous!!! The last 2 years we have gone to NYC for Halloween and have endured massive let down.  SO expensive and crowded and just too much travel for a let down night.  This sounds like a perfect way to spend our Halloween this year, especially since we will be getting married the weekend before :) thanks for the heads up!!
  • edited December 2011
    k-hart: does it freak you out to think that by that point he wont be your fi anymore? and in a week and a half you can say... my husband's band... ahhh. ive found myself speaking in "before the wedding" and "after the wedding" to describe when things will happen. like oh that tuesday before the wedding is when thats due or oh yea we're going to the wine festival, its the saturday after the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It does freak me out a little. We will be home fresh from our Honeymoon on Halloween. I got invited to two weddings this week and I'm waiting for one more week to respond so I can say "accepts from Mr. and Mrs. His last name. When we go to the Renn Faire this year will will be married. EEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    ok good so im not the only one sorta freaking out about it haha. this morning i got a text from fi that said: i was just looking at a calendar, we'll be husband and wife before you know it! and im like ... um yea! welcome to my world for the last month. silly fi.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    lol you girls are funny. when i went to a bridesmaids dress fitting for a wedding next year they asked for my name at davids and i gave them my new last name bc by the time i order it i will be married ! Crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards