Virginia-Richmond

Bulk Pumpkins

Anyone know of a good place to get a bunch of orange & white pumpkins?  I went to Ashland last year and was trying to find something closer and a little cheaper. Thanks!11 days to go!!!!

Re: Bulk Pumpkins

• On_Cloud_NineOn_Cloud_Nine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of any place where you can buy pumpkins in bulk for a discount or anything like that.You could try Chesterfield Berry Farm or Market. They have pumpkins for $0.59/lb, not to exceed $12. I don't know if they carry white pumpkins, but they might.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    This may be too far out of the way but there is a huge pumpkin place in Northern VA, in Chantilly called Cox Farms.  You could try calling there.If the farms don't work out, in Richmond you might want to try some of the more unique grocery stores like Tom Leonard's or whole foods.  Maybe even Sam's Club or Costco?  THey might have better prices.
  • edited December 2011
    You could contact Carter Mountain Orchard here in Charlottesville, http://www.cartermountainorchard.com/index.shtmI haven't been there in forever so IDK about their prices but they do sell pumpkins.  Maybe you can get a deal on a large quantity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards