Virginia-Richmond
Options

Any suggestions on a florist?

So which florist would you recommend that offers the best arrangements for the best price, in the Richmond Area?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: Any suggestions on a florist?

• Options
    xBrynnxxBrynnx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Coleman Brothers.  I think they have two locations (Richmond and Mechanicsville).  They've got beautiful arrangements and the prices are great. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Floraculture in Glen Allen for our May wedding.  I loved his work and he had a lot of great and creative ideas.  He was really helpful especially since I didn't know what I wanted.  They were also able to work within my budget.  Getting them to respond to emails is a little tricky though. 

You may also want to try Vogue (on Boulevard).  Their prices were also reasonable and had lots of creative ideas.  I also met with Floraculture (Forest Hill Ave).  They were very reasonable priced but would be a better fit if you knew every last detail you wanted.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Vogue on Blvd. Zoe is wonderful and their prices are very reasonable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards