Virginia-Richmond

Reviews on photographer, spa, baker

Hi everyone,

Finally got a chance to write some more reviews on people I used for my wedding.  Hope this all helps:

1. Photographer
We hired Megan Garrison and she was absolutely fantastic to work with.  Very nice and personable.  Her work is amazing as well.  I will be using her from now on for anything photography-related!

2. Spa
Our wedding was at Lewis Ginter so we choose one close.  The spa we used for our hair and makeup was Body2Soul.  It's Aveda.  We worked directly with the owner, Anna, who is very nice and listens to what you want.  She also gave me a free trial since I booked like 6-7 people there.  The spa was ours for the whole afternoon, which was really nice.  They can also do nails as well if you like.  Again, highly recommended.

3. Cake
We used Dream Cake Boutique and worked with the owner Angela.  I really like Angela, and her work is amazing.  She made sugar flowers for our cake and people thought they were real.  They were so deceived that they didn't even serve the flowers at the wedding!!  Her cake was absolutely yummy too.

Again, I hope this helps. 
Jo

Re: Reviews on photographer, spa, baker

• edited December 2011
    Megan is awesome. I met her when I worked at NY&Co and she saw my ring and gave me her card ha. I'll prob use her in the future for some budoir photos :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards