Virginia-Richmond

Restaurants with private rooms

does anyone know of any restaurants with private rooms that are not to expensive.....i am trying to plan my sisters bridal shower but i am out of state. TIA

Re: Restaurants with private rooms

• edited December 2011
    btw we are thinking its going to be about 20 people
  • edited December 2011
    I think Maggiano's has a private room and their food is delicious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having a bridal luncheon at Lemaire's at the Jefferson. No cost for the room. So Richmondy and gorgeous. 

Another is Blackfinn, they charge for the room...however the money goes to your food purchase...so it is basically free. Good food. 

Capital Ale House Innsbrook and Downtown have private rooms for functions. 

Maggianos is always good too. 

Hope this helps!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_restaurants-private-rooms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:8532c4b0-f6bf-4269-8a4f-9c0932303243Post:c9c1ff9a-70f3-4c94-af70-1627240a7b22">Re: Restaurants with private rooms</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Maggiano's has a private room and their food is delicious!
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lol the reception is at maggianos (im the bride, my sister is the original poster)</div>
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lemaire's at the Jefferson is WONDERFUL!
    I know Shulla's steakhouse inside the Hilton at Short Pump has private dining rooms but the cost of food is more expensive compared to some other restaurants.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards