Virginia-Richmond
Options

Dress Shopping!

In a couple of weeks I'm going dress shopping!  Besides going to David's Bridal, I plan on going to Tiffany's Bridal and Alfred Angelo.  Have you had any experiences at Tiffany's Bridal or Alfred Angelo that you would like to share?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: Dress Shopping!

• Options
    tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried a few dresses at Tiffany's. Not a bad experience. Wendy was nice and helpful and good at picking up on my dress ideas so I wasn't trying on the whole store (though I wanted too). Good variety of dresses in a range of pricepoints.

I purposely avoided David's. Just didn't want that type of experience but I know a few friends that have had great luck there.

Also try Bridal Elegance. Love, love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from Bridal Elegance.  Mary is awesome you will have a great experience if you go there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sestra Bridal down in Chester.  ABSOLUTELY worth the drive!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    AlcoxAlcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience with Alfred Angelo. Very relaxed atmosphere and my consultant was great! I went to David's Bridal right afterwards and would advise not going there on a weekend. I've also been to Maya Cotoure down in Norfolk and they were great! I'm 99% positive I'll be going back there to buy my dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a wonderful experience at Tiffanys! I highly recommend them! Have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Elegance is where I got my dress.  We also went to Bella Roas (pretty pricey) and David's Bridal (too many people/ not personal). Definitely check Bridal Elegance. I love Mary and Trinh! They helped me totally re-design my dress into what I was picturing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards