Virginia-Richmond

Booked Venue and Photographer, yay!....now what lol...

They were actually booked before the holiday but finally getting around here to the boards.
What a relief to have something locked down, crossed off, all set to go.....the BIGGEST something too. It was the venue we kept coming back to everytime we would look at something new. So finally I made the call and said we're doing it. FI did a big sigh a relief. I don't know if it was because he didn't want to be dragged around looking at yet another venue or that he was tired of seeing me stressed out over it. Probably both lol. 

It was so nice going into the holidays not freaking out about still having to be on top of finding someplace.

And I could look at photographers for months....actually it feels like I did. But I came across mine and just knew I didn't want to look around anymore. We met and ended up chatting for two hours! That sealed it :)
Phew. Soooo, now what? LOL   The dress, I guess.....but is it odd I'm looking at shoes instead?  lol

Re: Booked Venue and Photographer, yay!....now what lol...

• edited December 2011
    That's great!  Who did you go with?
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went with Melody Smith at http://www.twilightimages.net/ Check her out! She's awesome.
    And will be at Virginia Crossings.
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE melody! We are using her for our wedding too and our engagement pics were incredible. She rocks! :) Just thought I'd throw my two cents in ;)
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wahoo - I wanna see e-pix! :) Post a couple or do you have a blog?
  • edited December 2011
    I picked my shoes out two years ago before i was even engaged... so no i dont think thats weird!! Does your venue have a caterer? That was my next big thing, and cake, as bakeries book up. I'm doing this all now myself! :) When is your wedding?
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two years Betti_Page? wow  :)
    The venue does have an in-house caterer and the cake is included as well. Phew. So we just have to do tastings (the best part) and decide. Big check off the list. Wedding is in November.
  • Vls83Vls83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of feeling the same way... We are getting married in Jan 2012 and we have the venue, the photog and the catering. I've also already purchased all the supplies for my diy invites and am almost done with ceremony decor (Thank you, Michaels 50 percent off coupons.) Also, I have our cake topper and toasting flutes and have started framing pictures of us through out the years so that we can have them set up at the cocktail hour. Makes me feel a little crazy to be this far ahead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards