Virginia-Richmond

Have you been here?

Hey Ladies, have you been to The Dominion Country Club in Richmond or heard anything about this venue?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: Have you been here?

• ladydi31ladydi31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard it is amazing, we were going to look at it but fel in love with the second place we looked at and went there. I think it's a little pricy but have heard nothing but good things about it!
  • edited December 2011
    We're considering Dominion Country Club, just wish their prices were less expensive Undecided

ladydi31:  So where are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't look there but we are taking the country club route also. We are doing Hermitage Country Club...very reasonable and beautiful too!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things and considered it. We didn't make it over to actually see it but emailed with the events person, who was very nice. The room layout was a little funky for me with the stairs in the middle, though it is a cool concept. Just wasn't for me. I didn't think their prices were too outrageous. They came out only a couple hundred more than where we did choose - The Crossings.
  • keishat19keishat19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dominion Country Club is supposedly in bankruptcy...I would do some research on that one sooner rather than later you wouldnt want them to be forced to close down at the last minute. It is a very beautiful club!

• keishat19keishat19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dominion Country Club was facing bankruptcy I would do more research on the status of their bankruptcy. It is a very nice venue but a bit pricey!
  • edited December 2011
    @keishat19:  What, OMG!!!  Bankruptcy???  Oh no, that's definitely not good.  Fiance and I are really considering the Dominion Club as our wedding venue.  I'm going to see what I can find out about the bankruptcy issue, thanks sooooo much for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard the same thing through some of the guys my fiance works with, who are all big time golfers.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards