Kentucky-Louisville

Wanna see the dress?

http://www.tinyurl.com/onacwzI got it from Rebecca's yesterday.  I need to remember how mean I look when I'm not smiling... I really was happy!  The link above is to the website so you can see the back of the dress.  The dress in the picture of me is in light gold, but we ordered it in diamond white with a diamond white sash.
Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog

Re: Wanna see the dress?

• SomethinBluSomethinBlu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is so beautiful! Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Woooooo.......me likes!Love your expression.  Believe me, it's hard to paint the smile back on your face on your wedding day.  You spend hours obsessing about this event, lay out a framework and then everything has the potential to crash and burn. LOL ;)
  • edited December 2011
    love it!!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen that dress in action a couple of times this season and it is FABULOUS! I love the satin sash mixed with the lace and the tulle. It makes for a great blend of textures. Niiiiiiiice!
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  And CB, please retract your statement and replace it with "you are the only person I have ever seen in that dress! It must be one of a kind!!"  :)  It was on a mannequin at Rebecca's and I jokingly asked them to remove it and hide it in the back after I bought it.  Also, I bought my shoes today from Mr. Louis and they are fabulous. Fabulous.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards