Kentucky-Louisville

Henry Clay and Silver Spoon

Has anyone worked with recently (or currently working with) these two? We're thinking about booking them but I can't find any recent feed back on either. Since it's an "exclusive" caterer situation I want to get some info before we sign anything. TY!
Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Henry Clay and Silver Spoon

• Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in three weeks at the Henry Clay.  I have the second floor ballroom.  So far my experience has been good.  Silver Spoon has worked with me regarding the food and let me taste everything that I wanted for my sit down dinner and cocktail hour.  I had picked my menu then tasted everything and was able to refine based upon what I tasted.  The food itself was good.  Also, they have worked with me regarding setting up the room and how I would like it.  Finally, with respect to the Alcohol- I was able to determine what alcohol I wanted to be served at the wedding (brand that is). 

City Place (they will coordinate the actual renting of the space at the Henry Clay) has also been easy to work with and they also help with determine parking, etc for your guests. 

Let me know if you have any other questions that i can answer and hope this helps. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great thanks for letting me know! I got a little worried when I started looking on here because there were some old posts saying their food was horrible. I don't really have any other questions, yet anyway, just wanted to hear some current feedback. Since you're on here posting with 3 weeks to go and not freaking out I'll take that as a good sign as well. :)  GL on our big day I hope it's everything you want!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding there and they were wonderful to work with! Dina helped with every detail and calmed my nerves. We had shrimp and grits and sliced beef tenderloin, plus mushroom risotto, fresh fruit, grilled veggies, and green beans. Appetizers: mini hotbrowns, springrolls, & spinach triangles. It was all really delicious! The mushroom risotto was my favorite, but we got compliments on everything.

Have a wonderful time with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards