Kentucky-Louisville

Louisville Officiants??

Hello!  Does anyone have any information on Officiants in the Louisville area?  My FI and I are doing our ceremony and reception in the same room and really want a short (very short!) ceremony, so as not to bore anyone or make them uncomfortable while turned around at their tables.  If anyone in the area used an officiant that they would like to recommend, please pass their information on!

Re: Louisville Officiants??

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love my officiant!  His name is Bob Mueller and he is fabulous!  I love how friendly he is and focused on us as a couple.  He has some great ideas for ceremonies (especially those in the same room/place as mine is too).  His e-mail is bobmueller@insightbb.com

Good luck!
  • jennadam77jennadam77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used David Huddleston and loved him!  He did the ceremony just the way we wanted it and was very professional and reasonable.  I've lost his number but, I think he advertises on TheKnot.
  • edited December 2011
    David Huddleston was our officiant and could not have been better!  He helped us plan the ceremony, put together suggestions for the vows and readings and music, and even gave us pre-marital counseling at no extra cost.  I would highly recommend him since he has had so much experience and is such a thoughtful and caring person.  He really took all the stress out of the wedding for me.
    His number is 457-4433 and he's here in Louisville although he does weddings all over.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards