Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Amazing Night with Odyssey Mobile Entertainment!!

My husband and I could not be HAPPIER with all that Dave (Odyssey) did for us on our wedding day. He took care of the wedding ceremony music and the reception music. He was so easy to talk to and work with prior to wedding and wanted to make sure that EVERYTHING was exactly what we wanted! He went beyond any of our expectations. From finding obscure songs that we wanted to teaching parents, grandparents and other family and friends "The Dougie" and other popular dances. No matter what was thrown Dave's way, he handled everything smoothly and most importantly, my husband and I were completely at ease and able to enjoy our AMAZING night and celebrate. As a bride who planned our wedding without any type of coordinator, it was wonderful to have Dave take control of the flow of the reception and make sure we stayed on our timeline! One less stress for me that night!! :)) We would definitely reccomend Odyssey Mobile Entertainment to any brides and grooms!!! You can't go wrong if you use Odyssey and Dave!!!...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards