Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Louisville Vendor Reviews - Long

Cake – Plehn’s Bakery – A
The cake was beautiful, delicious, and well priced.  Plehn’s is very old school, and I was able to meet the cake designer personally to discuss my ideas.  They were very patient and personable. 

Duncan Memorial Chapel, Crestwood, KY – A
This place was absolutely beautiful!  It was intimate and we felt like we were in old Ireland.  It was a far drive, but worth it.

Florist – Wildflowers – A
They were professional and saved us a ton of money by letting us borrow glassware for centerpieces. 

Reception – Woodhaven Country Club – A+
Lisa, the catering manager is incredible.  They let us come in the day before to decorate, and come back the day after to pick up our glassware etc.  They made the place look like a fairytale, lit 150 candles for me!  Food was incredible, and the prices were low.  Alcohol was a set price per person for unlimited drinks. 

Photography – Jami Guess (JGuess Photography) www.jguess.com - A+++
    She was incredible!  Jami’s assistant is her husband and they are fun and silly and she has an amazing eye.  We did engagement and wedding photos with her.  My jaw dropped when I saw how amazing our pictures turned out.  I would have paid double, maybe triple what we did!

Makeup – Mac counter at Dillard’s – A
    They did the makeup for free.  I just had to spend $50 on product.  I had 2 trial runs and they were free.  The makeup artists were great.  I had tons of compliments!

Wedding Gown – Rebecca’s Wedding Boutique – A+
    These ladies know what they are doing!  It was a wonderful and intimate experience.  There are 2 dressing rooms, (not 30 like David’s) and they greeted me by name every time.  My gown was only $500 and it was incredible!  They also pressed it for free.  I Love this place!

Invitations – Hound Dog Press, Louisville, KY – A++
    We had beautiful letterpress invitations.  I gave them some examples of what I wanted, and they created a masterpiece.  I was amazed that their prices were so great!

Louisville Stoneware – A
    My pattern is gorgeous, and the dishes are thinner than the old stoneware, so they are light enough for every day.  The girls at the store are really nice, and they displayed our registry with our name!  The artist even made several pieces specifically for us.  I was able to have people order online and have me pick up at the store so shipping was free. 

Jewelry – Dallas Fine Jewelry – A+
    Dallas is incredible!  He is talented, and takes each customer to heart.  He designed my wedding band and it is gorgeous!  We will be customers for life.  He also owns hot air balloons and we are planning to go for a ride soon with him!

After Glow Jewelry - A
     In St. Matthews, they were wonderful!  Made my wedding jewelry to match my dress. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards