Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Vendor Reviews!!

So....my wedding was yesterday and I am still on cloud 9! Everything was so perfect, and almost all of our vendors were AMAZING!!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know!!

Venue--Glassworks (Rooftop, 2nd Floor, and 811 Bridal Suite) A+
Courtney at Glassworks was amazing! She did such a good job working with me beforehand, and although I don't remember seeing her very much the day of ( I was very busy being the bride), SHE WAS THERE!! She did a GREAT job with getting everyone together and made everything run smoothly. The rooftop and 2nd floor were perfect. I would recommend Glassworks to anyone! The only 2 negatives: that the 2nd floor was sooo hot! I had to keep leaving to go up to the roof and cool down. Everyone was burning up, but we had so much fun that we just ignored it after a while! Also, the water pressure in the bridal suite was less than good. Those were minor issues though....everything else was great!!

Catering--Jarfi's A++
I cannot put into words how amazing Jarfi's was! The food was FANTASTIC, and the service was the best I've ever had! They were very professional and friendly, and Emily was there the entire night to ensure that everything went smoothly. They went above and beyond to deliver exceptional service to us. The guests are STILL raving about the food.

Photographer--jasperfish Photography (out of Frankfort, KY)--A+++++++++
My brother recommended them to me, and I'm so glad I chose them despite the fact that they were out-of-towners. Jason and Robin were such a joy to work with, and it was obvious how passionate they were about their work. There was a sneak peak up on Facebook before the reception was even over, and the photos were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The prices were very reasonable as well....for the fantastic job they did, it was a steal!! The photos I have seen so far are magazine material...no joke!

DJ--Night Owl DJ's--A+++
Ed was probably my favorite to work with! We booked him almost a year in advance, and kept in touch constantly getting everything worked out up until the big day. He was timely and went above and beyond to ensure that my day was perfect. He was very professional, and did a great job at keeping my non-dancing family/guests out on the dance floor! The lighting he provided was great too...it really brought the room together! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Flowers--wholeblossoms.com--C
I ordered 30 peonies for my bridal bouquet and for the family/bridal party tables. They were scheduled to arrive 2 days before the wedding to ensure they bloomed on time, but ended up being delivered 5 days early. They were not the color I ordered, and the stems and many of the petals were dead/wilted. Almost every stem was bruised as well. There were dark spots all over them. I am glad, however, that they arrived early because 5 days later, only 11 of them had bloomed. My bouquet ended up being smaller than I had wanted, and the guest tables only got 3 peonies each. As of today, 6 days after delivery, I still have 19 peonies that have not bloomed. I will admit though, that the ones that did bloom were beautiful. If you are on a really tight budget, I would recommend them. Otherwise, look elsewhere!!

Hair/Makeup--Selena Sakal (selenasakal.com)--A+++++
Selena is a good friend of mine, but friend or not, she did a great job of getting me and all the girls ready. They all had difficult hair, and she had all of them looking perfect like it was nothing! She's professional, timely, prepared, and knows what she is doing! Her prices are very reasonable as well!

Chair Rental--Rent N Rave--C
The chairs arrived on time; however, there were only 100 of them and I ordered 120. Two of those chairs were also broken, which left us with 98 chairs. Thankfully, some of the guests who RSVP'd to our wedding didn't show up....otherwise, they would have been standing!! Some of the chairs were also really really yellow and dingy. I was very disappointed with them, and will be giving them a call as soon as they open tomorrow!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards