Kentucky-Louisville

STD's needed???

I am getting married a year from today and April 14th will be on a Saturday. My FMIL reminded us that it could be Thunder next year on that day so I was wondering if you all think that STD's should be mailed out??

Future Mrs. Ralph

Re: STD's needed???

• edited December 2011
    I think save the dates are always a good idea. Don't send them out too early or people will forget about it.

I don't think thunder will cause a problem for your in town guests. I know I would much rather go to a wedding than thunder!!

Traffic for out of town guests will be more of an issue for you. I hope your wedding venue and hotel are away from downtown!
  • nannewmurnannewmur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2012 Thunder is April 21-just looked it up.  But as PP said, always a good idea since people like to plan ahead and this could conflict with JCPS spring break.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! If you need a photographer you should keep  http://site.nvisiblephoto.com/  in mind! They are GREAT take beautiful pictures and are very affordable and will work with you on prices (which is a HUGE plus when you have so much you are budgeting for)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards