Kentucky-Louisville

Bridesmaids Luncheon

I'm looking for a place in town to have a bridesmaid Luncheon. Looking for somewhere local with a private room for no more than 20 people. Does anyone know if any good restaurants or B&Bs that might be able to accomodate? Seems to be having a hard time finding places that serve lunch and not just dinner.

Re: Bridesmaids Luncheon

• seseidelseseidel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a cottage off Old Bardstown Rd, across from the John E's resturant.  We had a baby shower there and it was awesome. They have their own kitchen and tables and chairs.  They allow you to bring your own food.  Sorry I can't think of the name of it.  Good Luck.
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the rehearsal at Napa River Grill in Westport Village which was really nice and yummy!  There's also Corbett's or Jack's.  Those are two separate restaurants, but owned by the same guy (Mr. Corbett) and are both fab.  I also know that Z's Oyster Bar is one of the top (if not the) seafood restaurant in the city.  I think that they all serve lunch.  Good luck!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If all else fails, Molly Malones has a separate room that might hold around 20 people. However, it's still more of a bar feeling than anything.

I don't know exactly what you're thinking in terms of luncheon, but I know Huber's has a bridal/girls day out package. You get wine tasting, cheese tray, sandwiches, etc and a tour. It's around $25/person.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine tomorrow at Butterfly Garden Cafe on Bardstown Road. Cute place- very girly, only open for lunch! Also, I would recommend the Tiffany Celar Cafe in Middletown (same type of place but in the bottom of an old mansion) or if you are doing a late afternoon luncheon...The Village Anchor in Anchorage. Awesome setting...you can sit outside or inside...very cool joint & great food!
  • edited December 2011
    I think we've settled on Lilly's. They have a private room and a pre-fix lunch menu that is pretty affordable.
  • owlgirlowlgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try The Cafe on Brent Street (off East Broadway).  They don't have a private room, but they have an area unto itself in one corner of the place that I've often seen used for what appear to be bridal showers/luncheons.  I recently attended a ladies/bridesmaids brunch there... very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards