Kentucky-Louisville
Options

DJ - opinons

Hi! I am getting married and I am looking for a good DJ for our wedding reception - any suggestions please!

Re: DJ - opinons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having Adkins Island DJs do our wedding.  I booked them quite awhile ago, but whenever I email them to ask a question, they respond very quickly and have always been really nice.  They are a relatively new company, so their prices are still pretty cheap.  I booked them because of a couple of good reviews I found on this board.  Their website is: www.adkinsisland.com.
  • Options
    ashleyj0924ashleyj0924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using J & J DJ Services and I have loved them every time I have met with them!  They are also very reasonable price wise.

jjdjservices.net
  • Options
    MegsamillionMegsamillion member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely look up Odyssey Mobile Entertainment
    www.odysseymobileentertainment.com
    Dave is amazing. He took over everything so that my family and I could enjoy and take in every minute of our reception. He is very detail oriented, thorough, outgoing, fun, energetic and quick to help out with anything and everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

odysseymobile with Dave Drummond for sure. He has one flat rate that includes everything and more. He is awesome. He is doing my wedding and just recently did my good friends wedding. He got out on the floor and danced with us, he knows EXACTLY how to pick a crowd up if it needs help. He is absolutely awesome!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also booked Adkins Island DJs. There prices are unbeatable b/c they are newer, but I've read nothing but great reviews on them. One of the DJ's, Brandon, even met with us before we booked with them. I wanted to be 100% comfortable with our choice since I knew that they were newer. But he was very professional and knew what he was talking about. My main concern was being able to get a crowd going and he assured me that, that was one of the reasons they got in the business. They had been to too many weddings where the DJ wasn't doing their job to get the party started. I'm very happy with our choice, especially since it's at such a great price!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards