Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Limo companies

Good evening everyone!We are searching to find a good limo company so I would like to hear experiences that others have had, truly how your experience was. has anyone used Sandollar Limo company? I only saw a few reviews, and tha only one that was covering a wedding was horrible. Any advice would be great!
Thanks,
Cecilia

Re: Limo companies

• Options
    I'm using Sand Dollar.  My fiance is a teacher and one of his students owns the company.  We used Person to Person Limo for my bachelorette party and they were HORRIBLE.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, my brother went to school with the manager and really wanted to keep it local, but I had just seen a really bad review and it is making me think twice. Thank you for your input. When is your wedding? I would love to know how things go...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_limo-companies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:72f7293f-bd36-4e73-b0a1-1185e7fe8594Post:d48e87db-e033-4715-9d1f-8c2afa9e04bb">Re: Limo companies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Sand Dollar.  My fiance is a teacher and one of his students owns the company.  We used Person to Person Limo for my bachelorette party and they were HORRIBLE.
    Posted by ash273uk[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    My wedding is this Saturday (June 30) so I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes!  Also, just to clarify, my fiance's student's FATHER owns the company, not the student himself! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok sounds great! Thanks so much for the information and have fun on YOUR DAY!!!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_limo-companies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:72f7293f-bd36-4e73-b0a1-1185e7fe8594Post:c2e47b62-7459-41a0-bfc9-21a3cd881e0c">Re: Limo companies</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is this Saturday (June 30) so I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes!  Also, just to clarify, my fiance's student's FATHER owns the company, not the student himself! 
    Posted by ash273uk[/QUOTE]
  • Options

Sand Dollar Limo did a GREAT job on our wedding day.  I'm going to do a vendor review post at some point and I'll give more details.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards