Kentucky-Louisville
Options

limo services

Hey girls. I have been lurking around the boards for a while now and I am getting married in June.  It's now down to getting all the little things done.  I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with person to person limo services?  They are the best price in town but I had never heard of them. 
Thanks!

Re: limo services

• Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them either - sorry!  You might look on Wedding Wire - they have a lot of vendor reviews.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't really see them around a lot in town so I don't know if they are used that often. I was thinking of using them as a backup in case the Camaro rental doesn't pan out.
  • Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually did use them for my sister's 21st birthday last year and I do not recommend them. Long story short, they didn't show up when they were supposed to (which made us late for our dinner reservation), and once they did finally show up, the driver did not know his way around town. My sister was giving him directions from the back of the limo. They did offer me a very small discount for not being on time, but not enough to make a difference.

I have had Aztec limo highly recommended because of price, so you might want to give them a call.  Hope that helps!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Person to Person booked too, and I'm starting to get nervous.  I've paid a 50% deposit and I got an awesome price, but I can't seem to get any confirmation in writing from them.  I have asked at least three times for this.  But I am paying $300 (including $50 gratuity) for a 20 person white hummer to take the WP from the ceremony to reception, and a chauffered Cadillac to pick up FI and I after the reception and take us to the hotel. 

The price is good, but based on the lack of communication, I wouldn't recommend them either.  If I don't get something in writing soon, I am going to try to get my deposit back.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, check out Corkey Aspatore with R&R Limo.  He was the driver for a friend's wedding and was amazing, even going to the groom's home to pick up cigars that the groom left.  Website is www.rrlimo.com and phone numbers are 502-807-3244 (Corky's cell) and 502-458-1862.  Highly recommend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, inkygirl!
  • Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with a prominent DJ in Louisville last week and were talking about limo services, and he actually told us that Person to Person went out of business.  KyKate - not to scare you, but I would double check that everything is on the up and up with them. Just don't want to see you lose your money!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards