Kentucky-Louisville

Have you worked with these DJs?

I am trying to find a reasonably priced DJ in louisville, which seems to be nearly impossible.
I have contacted the following DJ's, can anyone tell me if you have worked with any of them and the experience you had with them?
Elite Signature DJs
Adkins Island
Mix it Up Soundworks
Absolute Audio Video and Entertainment
Night Owl DJ's
More Than Entertainment

Re: Have you worked with these DJs?

• n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_have-you-worked-with-these-djs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:9c94744c-1bfe-431a-b947-3b95e0d47c33Post:8fdf60c9-87be-40fb-9cae-d13a0946ceb8">Have you worked with these DJs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to find a reasonably priced DJ in louisville, which seems to be nearly impossible. I have contacted the following DJ's, can anyone tell me if you have worked with any of them and the experience you had with them? Elite Signature DJs Adkins Island Mix it Up Soundworks Absolute Audio Video and Entertainment Night Owl DJ's More Than Entertainment Thanks :)
    Posted by Mirnranda[/QUOTE]

So far Ed from Nightowl DJs seems great - I can let you know more in 2 weeks though which is when our wedding is.
  • Ed with Night Owl is wonderful! He is very accomodating and knowledgable.My wedding is in 7 days. I will let you know how it goes! Oh, and he also does uplighting!
  • This is who we are using. Dave was great at our first meeting. http://www.odysseymobileentertainment.com/
  • You definitely need to call Dave with Odyssey Mobile Entertainment - 502-457-8185 - www.odysseymobileentertainment.com - The best in town and completely affordable !!!
  • Ed with Night Owl was great, but was a little out of our budget.

We booked The Pros; a national company great rates.
  • I'm using Yancey Entertainment...so far so good!
  • Brandon at Adkins Island is amazing.  He is super affordable, is incredibly professional, responds to emails and phone calls promptly, and is amazing at directing the flow of the reception in a seamless way.  We just used him at our wedding last month and I can't sing his praises enough - he kept people on the dance floor all night long, honored all our requests, and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing.  He's the best deal around town by far - I researched a lot of DJs and couldn't find a better price.  He could be charging much more for the quality services he provides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards