Kentucky-Louisville

Looking for a day of coordinator

Hello all,

I am looking for a day-of coordinator.  Please don't recommend Weekend Wedding Warriors, not bc they aren't great, but I've already looked into their services and it is more than I want to spend.

Basically, I am looking for someone with a keen eye for design that will help me set up and tear down the wedding decorations.  I am planning all my own center pieces (will probably have everything that goes on each table in separate boxes with a photo of how it should be arranged)  Will need them to position and hang paper lanterns, distribute payments to vendors, and make sure everything gets set up and looks nice.

Anyone have some recommendations?  I'd be more than willing to talk to design school students or junior/intern level talent at other wedding planning companies.

Please let me know if you have any advice!!

Thanks so much!!

P.S. Our wedding is in April 2012 at the Mellwood Art Center Room #3

Re: Looking for a day of coordinator

• brides-motherbrides-mother member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should contact Paula Coleman
    812.989.3351.  Her office is right there at Mellwood.  She's the "in house" event coordinator.

ugh, can't turn off the italics
  • edited December 2011
    Are you looking for someone to just do event design set up and take down (plus pay vendors)?  Or are you looking for someone to handle when the cake is cut, talking to the DJ/Band about when you do this dance, etc?
  • Jenn7907Jenn7907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At a minimum I am looking for the set up/take down.  I would certainly be open to someone who also performed additional services though!
  • Pamela Broadus-Splendid Events
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards