Kentucky-Louisville

Bachelorette Party Weekend Ideas?

My MOH keeps asking me what I want to do for my bachelorette party in July.  I'm from Indianapolis, so I want to go somewhere within driving distance, and Lousiville seemed like a great option!  So, now I need ideas on what to do!  We planned on going out to 4th street one night...but what are some other good, low-key things we can do Friday night and Saturday during the day?  We're open to anything!

Thanks for the help, and for letting me visit your board Smile
Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Weekend Ideas?

• Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Huber Winery in Indiana (about a 20 minute drive) during the day for my friend's b-party. All of the girls loved it. There are a couple other smaller wineries around town as well.

Between that and lunch, our day was pretty much busy before we went back to the hotel and got ready for the night.

There are also parks and malls you can go to. You could also check out to see if there are any races during that time at Churchhill Downs or Louisville Bats baseball games.
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Huber wine, so that's a great idea!  They had a tasting event in Indy and they're the only winery I bought wine from.  Thanks!
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They also have packages and stuff that you can do if you'd like. One I remember offered a certain number of wine tasting for everyone, a fruit and cheese platter, and a tour. I would ask them about it if you're interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards