Kentucky-Louisville

Bartending Supplies

Hello Ladies!  I'm getting married at Mellwood Art Center (5 months from today!) and am bringing in my own bartender and drinks.  I was wondering, does anyone know of a rental company that rents out bar supplies?  I'm looking for stuff like cocktail shakers and strainers, the liquor pour spouts, the plastic thingies that bartenders put lemons and limes in, etc...  (Like my very technical terminology?)  So far, I've checked out rental companies online and it seems they rent out all bar supplies except these items.  Is anyone else looking for these bartending tools?

Re: Bartending Supplies

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoever you're having do the bartending should know where to find these things.  But I'd check with the big 3 rental companies here--Rent 'N Rave, Reliable Rentals and Ballou's. 

The Mellwood is gorgeous.  Good luck!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like your wedding day! ;-)

Have you talked to your bartender on if they own these supplies? I would think if they work as a bartender they would either own or know where you can rent them. Sorry I'm not much help beyond that. :(
  • edited December 2011
    I like your date too, Birdie!

My fiance works at a restaurant, so he is just asking one of the bartenders there to work for us that night.  Fiance said that he would ask his work if he could borrow some supplies that night, but we would both rather use that as a last resort and find some place to rent these things from.  I guess I'll have to call those rental companies, as there is nothing on their websites about what we are looking for!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also check out eBay and see if anyone is selling that stuff for cheap. Or possibly TJMaxx Homestore?
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe check Sam's Club and Costco too.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Amanda, what did you decide to do for your bartender supplies?  We'll be in the same boat at Mellwood next March.  A friend is bartending and we'll mainly only have wine and beer, with a signature drink but we'll still need some basic supplies.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards