Kentucky-Louisville

Reserving a Hotel Block

I am getting ready to look into reserving a block of rooms at a downtown hotel.  I was wondering if anyone has any advice or knows about any deals that the hotels offer? Thanks for your help!!!

Re: Reserving a Hotel Block

• kdmoellekdmoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked the Sheraton Riverside. Jill was super helpful and got us a good rate. No complaints here! :)
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you decide against Downtown, I am using the Hilton Garden Inn behind the Summit (it's 2 years old).  Chris has been so helpful, given us a phenomenal rate (including some free rooms), and even suggested other vendors to us, like a driver.  And...the rooms are large, with access to an indoor pool, workout area, and bar! 
  • Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Seelbach has Fantastic Deals for room blocks and their rooms become really reasonable.  They also discount their 1 and 2 bedroom Suites.

I looked into the Brown Hotel but they don't give you a deal at all. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering about this myself, we were looking into the Hilton Garden Inn too since its close to Gingerwoods. Are we responsible for paying for the rooms we set aside upfront or is there a deposit or do the guests pay for the rooms?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards