Kentucky-Louisville

Recommended DJ's with Photobooth

Looking for a great Dj for my wedding that also rents out photobooths?
My recepetion is at the Fraizer History Museum 

Re: Recommended DJ's with Photobooth

• Complete Music has a photobooth, I would check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Keep in mind that your "Great DJ" won't be running your photo booth. Usually it's whoever they can find to man the booth. If you are looking for a great deal on a photobooth, call Showtime Photobooth. They have the most competitive prices in town and are very interactive with your guests.
  • a photographer that is really good that comes with a photo booth is Courtney Ellis if you do not have a photographer yet!!
  • Are you sure that Courtney Ellis comes with a photobooth?  She was one of the photographers I met with and she did not come with a photobooth.  And a friend of mine got married in April and had Courtney Ellis as her photographer and it did not come with a photobooth. 
    She's a good photographer, though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is an option for one of her packages.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_recommended-djs-with-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:cd15fc22-ae19-42df-9f3b-34939ffbd5fdPost:3e5fce9a-fcfc-4f56-a22d-d825a16db277">Re: Recommended DJ's with Photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you sure that Courtney Ellis comes with a photobooth?  She was one of the photographers I met with and she did not come with a photobooth.  And a friend of mine got married in April and had Courtney Ellis as her photographer and it did not come with a photobooth.  She's a good photographer, though!
    Posted by ash273uk[/QUOTE]
  • A to Z Mobile. Kerry Azbill has become more like family than some of my own family!
  • Lazerlabs has a photobooth with their dj service. Google Lazer labs and it will come up.
  • Lazerlabs has a photobooth with their dj service. Google Lazer labs and it will come up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards