Kentucky-Louisville

In need of photographer opinions

I have been searching for a photographer and it has been very overwhelming to say the least. Now, I am trying to narrow down, which ones to actually meet with.

Here is who I am thinking about
 - Fusion photography (Nathan Cornetet)
 - Greg Biagi
 - Amanda Egan
 - Tammy Howell
 - Krisch- Higdon

Any input positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: In need of photographer opinions

• brides-motherbrides-mother member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Krisch-Higdon

Also, Bud Smith Photography and Monarch Photography.
  • edited December 2011
    Two of our friends used Fusion. The first bride didn't get her album until over a year after their wedding, but her photos were fabulous. Second bride got married this summer so we haven't seen their photos yet.
     I think their style is more the posed shots. I didn't see very many "fun" or candid shots.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They can do fusion photography or regular and take gorgeous photos and will work with you on prices!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Studio3L for my wedding. I am working with Kat and she is really laid back and easy to work with. I actually found them on here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Brad Luttrell (www.bradluttrellphotography.com) do our wedding last December 18th.  He was absolutely FABULOUS.  The pictures looked amazing and he had them returned to us before Christmas (which made for perfect Christmas gifts for the parents).  He made everything so easy and natural and was extremely reasonably priced.  Definitely asking him to photograph our children when we have them!
  • Angelg3737Angelg3737 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards