Kentucky-Louisville

Any reviews on David Bridal's Photography?

I really need to the pull the trigger on finding a photographer, but I'm stuck. The photographer I love and trust is out of my budget (seriously, it would be insulting to try to get them any lower). So I'm looking for other options. I'd be too nervous about someone just starting out, although budget-wise, I'm keeping it an option. DB has a photo/video service now, and they fit in my budget, but I can't find a single review. Has anyone used them?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Any reviews on David Bridal's Photography?

• edited December 2011
    He is absolutely wonderful & so much fun to work with. You should schedule a meeting with him & he will chat with you, go over your ideas, show you some of his work,etc. He is worth every penny!
  • edited December 2011
    ARB - who was your photographer? after more research I've seen that they pull last minute from a pool of photographers. I think I'd rather go with someone who has their own business. Tell me more about your experience, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a photographer def check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They capture your most precious moments that last a lifetime! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards