Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Caterers recommendations? Nothing like last minute :)

Planning a wedding for Aug 2012.  Yep, I said 2012.  Any recommendations for a caterer?  I've reviewed many sites and all seem about the same price $19 and up pp.  My question is, who is worth it??

Re: Caterers recommendations? Nothing like last minute :)

• Options
    Mirabel catering is excellent.
  • Options
    What's your budget? We used Mark's Feed Store. We did BBQ sandwiches and 4 sides for about $9 a person said and done.
    They wanted our numbers 2 weeks out and we didn't even have a signed contract until 2.5 weeks. out. I don't think you are at the last minute for caterers.

When I was researching, I also though Ladyfingers was pretty reasonably priced.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Awesome, this gives me a place to start!

• Options
    Went to a wedding who used Rolling Pin Catering. If a family friend hadn't done our wedding, we would've gone with them. About $10-12/person.

http://www.rollingpincatering.com/Menu_choices.html
  • Options
    Have you looked into lady fingers..food is really good. 
  • Options
    My daughter, Sarah , got married last weekend in Roswell, Georgia at the Gardens of Great Oaks. Hector and Gerrard of 'Coast to Coast Catering' catered the wedding. They are truly talented and professional caterers.  Their food was amazing!!!! They had such a variety of heavy hor doerves that were fabulous. They also did the flowers and the groom's cake which were phenominal. As the mom, I would reccomend these guys to anyone! If you want to check them out, go to their darling little cafe called Madelines in Canton, Georgia, and you will see what I am talking about. These are two of the nicest men you will ever do business with. We love you Hector and Gerrard! Thank you for making Sarah and Mario's day the best ever. The Dorsch family  
  • Options
    Kroger's St. Matthews Catering I hear is pretty good too !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards