California-Central

The Cliffs at Shell Beach

Anybody have any feedback on this place?  It looks like a perfect place for my outdoor wedding and reception, but it's pricey.

Re: The Cliffs at Shell Beach

• fx22xibayfx22xibay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having an outdoor wedding ceremony at the Shore Cliff Lodge. It's beautiful overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  Their reception venue is really nice as well.  We also checked out the Cliffs which is also very beautiful but outside our budget.  I actually like the reception venue at the Shore Cliff better because it has a panoramic ocean view with floor to ceiling windows. 
  • sarnold.msasarnold.msa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just there looking at the site and I actually was able to get the girl to give me discount pricing for the ceremony and reception. She offered the ceremony and reception for the ceremony only price of $3500 and alacart pricing on the menu which would start at 36.50 a meal for salad, dinner, and dessert. The site is nice however it does sit right next to the rooms so ppl could be sitting right there on their balcony watching, and they dont close off the patio unless ur having a cocktail reception there. You could ask if they can put your guests in those rooms there hwoever - also beware of the fog. When we were down there looking at different sites the fog was SO thick I couldn't see past the end of the hotel we were staying at. So much for the beautiful ocean front wedding - and they made it sound like its more frequent than they would like.. maybe it was just becuase it was Sept - not sure.. im not familiar with that area. so... good luck!!! the spyglass inn has a BEAUTIFUL site overlooking the ocean as well but a small banquet facility. so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards